Tetanus, Diphtheria and Polio
- Vaccine name – Revaxis Disease: Tetanus, Diptheria and Polio (not available in individual doses)
- Property – Combined inactivated vaccine
- Administration – By injection, intra muscular (deltoid)
- Dose – 0.5ml pre-filled syringe
- Course – One injection
- Booster – 10 years
- Side effects: local reaction, pain, redness, inflammation, flu like symptoms, GI disturbances.
Our London Travel Clinics
All 3 of our centrally located travel clinics are convenient for people living and working in London. Liverpool Street, London Bridge and High St Kensington. We are open early morning, lunchtime, evening and weekends and provide all of the vaccinations and medications that you need.