Measles, Mumps and Rubella – in stock
- Disease: Measles, Mumps and Rubella.
- Everyone should have two MMR vaccines regardless of history of disease and/or age
- Vaccine name: MMR Vax Pro/ Priorix
- Property: Combined live vaccine
- Administration: By injection, IM route (deltoid)
- Dose: 0.5ml pre-filled syringe
- Course: 2 doses ( > 1 month apart)
- Booster: No booster following the primary course of 2 doses
- Side effects: Local reaction, pain, redness, inflammation, flu like symptoms, GI disturbance, rash. (commonly one week following vaccination)
- Special instructions. Wait three months before giving MMR after blood transfusion or immunoglobulin administration.
- Avoid pregnancy for at least one moth after vaccination
- Contains gelatin.
- Note: We do not use or stock individual vaccinations.
- MMR is given as part of the national childhood immunisation schedule, its includes two doses.
Our London Travel Clinics
All 3 of our centrally located travel clinics are convenient for people living and working in London. Liverpool Street, London Bridge and High St Kensington. We are open early morning, lunchtime, evening and weekends and provide all of the vaccinations and medications that you need.