- Disease: Measles, Mumps and Rubella.
- Vaccine name: MMR Vax Pro
- Property: Combined live vaccine
- Administration: By injection, IM route (deltoid)
- Dose: 0.5ml pre-filled syringe
- Course: 2 doses ( > 1 month apart)
- Booster: No booster following the primary course of 2 doses
- Side effects: Local reaction, pain, redness, inflammation, flu like symptoms, GI disturbance, rash. (commonly one week following vaccination)
- Special instructions. Wait three months before giving MMR after blood transfusion or immunoglobulin administration.
- Avoid pregnancy for at least one moth after vaccination
- Contains gelatin.
- Note: We do not use or stock individual vaccinations.
- MMR is given as part of the national childhood immunisation schedule, its includes two doses. Un-immunised travellers going to areas where measles is endemic should receive the vaccine